Korra Week: Day 2 → Fierce
No matter how big and powerful an ego one may have, be it a politician, artist, pop star or activist... it is the truth that you cannot change the world. It is too big and people do not care enough to make a change, en masse. But you can change your own world.
you insult the black widow you insult me
Please don’t delete the link to the photographers/artists, thanks!
Okay so Katia the witch is katie mcgrath and Natalia the witch is natalie dormer, very hard to follow
"Brenda wants to know if we, I mean if you are going to attend her halloween party,” murmured Katia as she sifted through the mail. “And apparently she is dying to know how raising a stolen baby is going.”
Natalia whipped her head away from the window and stared at Katia. “It’s been seven months since we stole that baby girl. You would think she would have stopped by, but oh no her witch life is too busy.”
Katia rolled her eyes and tucked her quill behind her ear. She tipped the chair onto its back legs and let out a long breath of air.
"Did you tell her about the negotiations you had to make to get Charlotte?" Katia wondered aloud while fiddling with the parchment which Brenda’s scratchy handwriting had set itself permanently in.
Natalia stayed silent and instead glared up at the ceiling distractedly. “The brat is awake,” she stood up and walked to the stairs looking over her shoulder for a brief moment. “Put me down for ‘no’.”
Katia smirked and by the time their owl had gone off to peck at Brenda’s window with a dissapointing response (at least in Brenda’s eyes), Natalia was walking around the kitchen with Charlotte.
The very gurgly little girl made a grab for Katia who scooped her out of Natalia’s arms gladly, and plopped her down in her highchair.
"And now we deal with the task of breakfast."
Pick a line, and a pairing, for a microfic!
- “Well that could have gone better.”
- “I hope you know what you’re doing.”
- “Does that hurt? It looks like it hurts.”
- “He put you up to this, didn’t he?” (Alt, she/they)
- “Are you kidding me? We are not ‘fine’!”
- “Come out. Please.”
- “Get it off, GET IT OFF!”
- “I just wanted to see you.”
- “Can I help?”
- “I might reconsider, if…”
- “This doesn’t feel right.”
- “Do you want to like, go get a coffee?”
- “So, come here often?”
- “Maybe it would be better if we just stopped.”
- “This is hard enough without you doing that.”
- “I don’t want to have a baby.”
- “Well no one asked me.”
- “I’m not being paranoid!”
- “Put me down for ‘no.”
- “What do you remember?”
- “Well, what did they say about me?”
- “I told you this was a bad idea.”
- “Oh relax, we’ll be fine.”
- “Why didn’t you?”
- “Are… are you cooking?”
Okay but imagine person A of your otp picking up sleepy person B and carrying them to bed and person B just snuggles their face into person A’s shoulder you know on second thought don’t imagine that